Waiting hours or days to fix a plumbing problem gives the issue time to get worse and damage other parts of your property. At Gillece Services, we ensure that you can get fast and reliable plumbing services with just a phone call, regardless of your location in Pittsburgh, PA. *Some restrictions apply. Contact us for further details.
After decades of serving as emergency plumbers, we’re familiar with every type of plumbing system, their potential issues, and the best solutions for lasting results. Emergency plumbing problems we commonly resolve in Pittsburgh include:
- Burst pipes
- Clogged toilets
- Leaking faucets
- Backed sewage lines
- Malfunctioning water heaters
- Gas leaks
Contact us today to check on your water lines and other defective plumbing fixtures.
What Happens When You Call Us for a 24-Hour Plumber?
Our emergency plumbers are available around the clock throughout the year, including holidays, to meet your plumbing needs. We have everything we need to diagnose plumbing problems on the spot and have specialized tools for completing most repairs with a quick turnaround.
If a repair can't ensure lasting results, such as if the fixture is defective or outdated, we can recommend quality replacement options. All our repair solutions come with warranty protection that ensures you won’t pay for the same service twice. Our plumbers will treat you and your property with respect and complete your job with no mess left behind.
How to Prevent Plumbing Emergencies
We are happy to provide you with emergency plumbing repairs in Pittsburgh, but we also want to help you save money and stay safe. Here are a few ways that you can reduce the chances of running into plumbing problems:
- Schedule yearly plumbing maintenance for your pipes and other fixtures: Having us clean and check on your plumbing at least once a year prevents clogs, detects problems before they become expensive to fix, and keeps your systems efficient.
- Avoid flushing plastic, hygiene products, and other insoluble materials: Such items can clog your drain line and lead to sewage backup.
- Replace your outdated pipes and water heater: With modern plumbing fixtures that are more durable and efficient.
Contact us today to discuss plumbing replacement options for your Pittsburgh home.
Call for Fast, Reliable Emergency Plumbing Service
Look no further than Gillece Services when you need an emergency plumber that prioritizes your satisfaction, safety, and comfort. Your neighbors give our 24/7 plumbing services five stars because we offer:
- Flat rate pricing
- Convenient financing options
- Qualified and highly-trained plumbers
- Customized solutions to fit each customer’s budget
- Expert advice that saves money and time