During the winter months, your furnace is one of your home’s most essential components. It’s almost impossible to live without it. However, if you want your furnace to help you, you need to help your furnace. You can do so with regular furnace repair and tune-up services. We recommend scheduling service for your furnace at least once a year, especially if you have an older system.
When you choose Gillece Services for your furnace repair and tune-up needs, you know you’re getting the best deal in town. You’ll get access to our 40 years of industry experience serving Pittsburgh, PA, residents with reliable and budget-friendly furnace repair solutions.
Peace of mind isn't something you can buy, but a Service Partner Program membership can help you rest easy knowing your furnace is working optimally.
Benefits of Regular Furnace Maintenance and Tune-Ups
When you work with a professional HVAC repair company, furnace maintenance and tune-ups offer a wide range of benefits. Here’s what you can expect when you choose Gillece Services for your furnace repair needs:
- Discover Problems Early On: Regular furnace repair will help you detect issues before they become severe. By doing so, you’ll save money on costly repairs in the future.
- Reduce Energy Costs: Minor furnace issues can make your system less efficient, meaning it consumes too much power. Routine furnace tune-ups can help reduce your utility bill each month.
- Extend Your Furnace’s Lifespan: If you want to ensure your furnace lasts to the 25-year mark, you’ll need to do annual maintenance and tune-ups. As a result, you won’t need to spend money on a costly furnace replacement before it’s necessary.
- Prevent Furnace Emergencies: The last thing you want is for your furnace to break down during a freezing Pittsburgh winter. Regular maintenance and tune-ups will prevent the need for emergency furnace repairs.
Emergency Furnace Repair Available 24/7
Here are just some of the services we can provide, no matter the time or day:
- Discover the source of strange sounds and odors.
- Monitor your system’s performance.
- Examine all heating elements.
- Provide you with a detailed system report.
- Measure temperatures and thermostat accuracy.
- Clean air filters to improve indoor air quality.
- Examine the burner.
- Monitor the vent system.
We can provide all the above and more at least once a year to ensure your furnace is running the way it’s supposed to. If you happen to run into a furnace emergency, our contractors can come to your home and restore your system to working order.
A dirty filter can drastically impact your heating system's performance—schedule regular filter replacement with our team.
Why Work With Gillece Services?
If it's been a while since your last tune-up, you should consider having one of our experts take a look at your furnace. Here at Gillece Services, we have almost four decades of experience servicing gas, electric, and oil furnaces. Our contractors provide flat prices, customized quotes, and professional repairs.
Our team is also willing to take the time to answer all your questions and offer you the service you deserve. We aim to be your trusted name for home services.