Are you interested in pursuing a rewarding career? Do you enjoy delivering second-to-none service? Gillece Services has multiple openings for skilled trade jobs. These open positions include service plumbers, master plumbers, journeymen, plumber trainees, HVAC technicians, installers, trainees, and electricians. While working for Gillece, you will receive the opportunity to grow professionally and build a career. Gillece offers on-the-job technical training to all of its skilled trade professionals – promoting both professional and personal growth.
Our team continues to expand as we work tirelessly to provide our services to as many homeowners as possible. Currently partnering with 33 trade schools in Western PA, we are pursuing qualified candidates to fill 25 open technician positions.
Below are our current openings:
- Service Plumbers: Feel good helping those in your community during a plumbing emergency.
- Master Plumbers: Excel in your field and share your knowledge and experience to help other plumbers excel.
- Journeymen: Gain experience on the job and look forward to advancement opportunities.
- Plumber Trainees: Gain professional experience in the field working with and learning from seasoned certified plumbers.
- HVAC Technicians, HVAC Installers & HVAC Trainees: Help your neighbors stay cool during the summer and warm in the winter with the knowledge of your skilled trade.
- Electricians & Electrician Trainees: Build your lifelong career working with experienced technicians and advanced technologies.
Why Work With Gillece Services?
The Gillece culture is founded on a set of core values that includes trust-based relationships, high ethical standards, a vision for a better future, and a sense of purpose based on stellar service to our clients. Gillece promotes personal growth, overcoming challenges, accountability, and fun among our valued employees. Due to our range of brands served, services provided, and large service area, our employees have access to an array of professional opportunities.
As a member of our team, you can expect competitive employment benefits such as:
- Paid vacations and holidays: We know you enjoy time off and we want to give you the perfect work-life balance.
- Incentive programs: Gillece Services understands the importance of being rewarded for hard work.
- Service vehicle provided: There’s no need to use your vehicle, Gillece Services will provide you with our company vehicle!
- Fully stocked truck: Forget about making multiple trips, the Gillece Services truck will have everything you need to fix any problem.
- Ongoing training programs: We encourage you to continue your education and knowledge in your field.
- Company uniform and service: Don’t worry about ruining your clothes, we’ll provide you with a uniform and wash it for you too!
- Company phone: Gillece Services will provide you with a phone to contact customers and scope out the route to your next job location.
- iPad/tablet: We want you to be as efficient at your job as possible, which is why we provide proper technology to make your job even easier.
- Full time: We’ll provide you with a full 40 hours per week.
- Great hourly pay: Gillece Services will offer you great, competitive compensation.
- Flexible scheduling: We’ll work with you to schedule around important dates.
- Job advancement opportunities: Gillece Services wants you to succeed and offers the opportunity for you to excel in your field.
- Company gas card: No need to use your own money or wait around for reimbursement, Gillece Services has got your gas covered!
- Health and dental insurance: We want our employees to stay healthy and feel secure, which is why we offer various plans to choose from.
Standards at Gillece Services
At Gillece Services, we set very high standards. We always maintain a culture of expertise and respect. Each employee is expected to adhere to a code of ethics that ensures that hard work will be rewarded and superior customer service is a way of life.
Troops to Trades Program
Developed by the Nexstar Legacy Foundation, the national “Troops to Trades” program encourages and enables local veterans to start training for a trade career and get a paid job immediately. The foundation offers monetary training grants to vets in cities across the country, including here in Western PA. Gillece Services is proud to have been selected as the Western PA Regional Partner.
As a leader in this area, we already have a comprehensive program to train and employ veterans in place. Last year, we developed a veterans training program that was approved by The PA Department of Education Veterans/Military Education Division. Our state-of-the-art training center, located in our corporate headquarters in Bridgeville, will be the regional training facility for the Troops to Trades program. Gillece Services has committed to offering the veterans participating in the program paid apprenticeships while they train and we have committed to offering them jobs once the training is complete.
Contact Us Today
At Gillece Services, we hire nothing but the most qualified, skilled, hard-working service professionals. If you’re a great fit for our team, complete our online application.