Common Heating System Problems
As we rely heavily on our heaters each winter season, they occasionally will need repairs. In our 40 years of service, the experts at Gillece Services have seen their fair share of heating problems.
Our Pittsburgh heating professionals can help resolve all kinds of problems, including:
- Heater will not turn/click on
- House is not warming up
- Energy bills are too high
- Filters are clogged
- Heater is blowing cold air
- Blower motor is constantly running
- Lack of airflow
- Pilot light or ignition control problems
- Heater is making strange noises
- Thermostat is not working
- Ductwork is leaking
- Boiler problems
- Heat pump problems
This list is not exhaustive. No matter the issue you are experiencing with your system, you can rely on us for expert diagnosis and repair.
Benefits of Routine Heating Maintenance
Did you know that your heating systems should be maintained at least once a year? Just as with any major appliance, heating systems need to be inspected, cleaned, and tuned-up to be sure they are in proper working shape.
Routine maintenance has many benefits, including:
- Saves you money on energy bills
- Reduces the chances of major breakdowns
- Improves your indoor air quality
- Lowers the frequency of repairs
- Extends the lifespan of your system
- Enhances the comfort in your home
- Gives you peace of mind
When you schedule routine maintenance with our Pittsburgh heating professionals, you can trust that your technician will carefully inspect and service your system. This allows us to identify and quickly resolve and potential problem areas and prevent major system breakdowns.