When you work with Gillece Services, you can expect highly qualified technicians, expert solutions, and long-term results. Our highly trained service professionals work tirelessly to provide second-to-none plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and electrical services.
Below, you will find our various terms and conditions that apply to services performed, service policies, on-site visits, special offers, and more.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We will warrant piping and wiring we install against defects in material or workmanship for as long as you own your home. If the piping or wiring we install has defects in material or workmanship, we will repair or replace it at no cost to you. We do not warrant the piping or wiring that connects to the piping or wiring we install. The limited lifetime warranty is not transferable or assignable by the customer.
$93 or Free Clog Crusher
If we are able to clear your drain and charge you $93, and that drain gets clogged again within five (5) years of the original service call, we will provide one (1) return service visit at no charge to you to attempt to clear that drain with a conventional cable machine. Any additional work results in additional costs.
For $93 we will attempt to clear your clogged drain If for any reason we are unable to open the drain and clear the clog, the service will result in no charge to you.
The $93 or Free Clog Crusher Special is only for mainline sewers or floor drains. If you have a smaller drain that is clogged, we can diagnose the problem and provide repair options for a service call fee of $95, but smaller drains are not covered by the $93 or Free Clog Crusher Special.
*Restrictions & Special Guidelines
- Special only applies for use of conventional cable machine.
- Special can be applied to each drain only one time per property within a 5-year period.
- Complimentary video camera is only included in the $93 Clog Crusher and only for backed-up drains.
- Complimentary video camera is included when appropriate and at the discretion of Gillece Services.
- Location equipment is not included and is a separate charge.
- Up to 75 feet of cable for main drains; up to 25 feet of cable for smaller drains.
- Additional costs will be incurred for cable longer than 75 feet.
- Large drain cleaning equipment (conventional cable machine) use for accessible basement areas only, or existing outdoor access to the mainline sewer.
- Use of large drain cleaning equipment (conventional cable machine) for upper floors and other interior and exterior areas of the home will incur additional fees.
- **NOT ALL DRAINS AND SEWERS CAN BE CLEANED – factors such as roots, broken pipes, shifted pipes and ultimately what materials are in the pipes affect attempted cleaning results.
- Drain must be easily accessible.
- We reserve the right to not service faulty drains or drains with reoccurring issues.
- Single-family residence only. Residential customers only.
- Does not apply to rental/landlord-tenant property.
- Does not apply to commercial property.
- Cannot be combined with other coupons, discounts or offers.
Three Day Right to Cancel
When you choose Gillece to perform your plumbing, heating, or electrical work, you will receive the added security of a three-day right to cancel as provided for in Pennsylvania law. Many of our competitors avoid this benefit by having the customer sign an emergency work authorization, even if the work is not an emergency. Here at Gillece we do not use the emergency work authorization and afford our customers their full rights under Pennsylvania law.
Gillece Website Terms of Service Agreement
Please read our Terms of Service Agreement carefully before using our website (https://www.gillece.com) operated by Gillece Services. This agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of our site.
By accessing or using our website in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the site or contributing content or other materials to the site, you agree to be bound by the below Terms of Service.
Our site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by Gillece Services and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to our site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links to Other Sites
Our site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Gillece Services.
This agreement (and any further rules, policies, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes to This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on our site. Your continued use of the site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this agreement or any changes to this agreement, do not use, access, or continue to access our site or discontinue any use of the site immediately.
Call Gilleces Services Today!
At Gilleces Services, we are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year. That means that our Pittsburgh plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical technicians are always here for you when you need us most! If you have any questions at all about our service terms, don’t hesitate to give us a call.