If you need immediate plumbing repairs, you’ve come to the right place. Whether you’re remodeling your home and need new piping or you want to reduce your utility costs, our team at Gillece Services can help. We offer a wide range of services in addition to 24-plumbing repair, including but not limited to:
- Whole-home repiping
- Boiler installation
- Drain cleaning and clogged drain repair
- Tankless and hot water tank replacement
- Hot water heater repair
- Water heater maintenance
- Water softener installation
- Kitchen and bathroom plumbing
- Septic tank repair
Gillece Services is a residential plumbing contractor Penn Hills that residents have relied on for almost 40 years to provide fast and affordable plumbing solutions. We have all the necessary tools and experience to make sure your home is functioning properly all year round.
Give our latest reviews a read to see why so many Penn Hills homeowners choose us.
Do You Have a Plumbing Emergency? We’re Here to Help
When one or more of your plumbing systems stops working, it can leave you and your family pretty unhappy. You need an emergency plumbing company you can rely on to get everything back up and running. At Gillece Services, we always have someone available to answer the phone when you need a plumber right away.
After one of our contractors arrives on-site, they will conduct a thorough investigation to determine what’s causing the issue. Once they know the source, they’ll discuss with you what the best option is to fix it.
Clogged Kitchen Sinks and Leaking Faucets
While a lot can go wrong with your plumbing system, some problems are more common than others. Two of the issues we see most often are leaking faucets and clogged sinks.
- Clogged sinks: A clogged sink may not seem like a big deal, but it can lead to severe problems further down the line if you don’t take action to fix it. When a sink clogs, it prevents the flow of water throughout the rest of your plumbing system. You could try to remove the clog using a plunger. If that doesn’t do the trick, you’ll likely need an emergency plumber to come to have a look. Give us a call. Our drain cleaning services are just what you need!
- Leaky Faucets: Not only are they annoying but leaking faucets can be detrimental if left unaddressed. A leaky faucet can waste roughly 3,000 gallons of water every year, so you’re better off calling our contractors over to see what’s causing the leak. Most of the time, leaks are caused by corrosion or rust that builds up around the faucet end.
Look at our frequently asked questions before giving our team a call! We work around the clock to serve you reliable solutions.
Electrical and Gas Water Heater Services You Can Count On
Of all plumbing system components, water heaters seem the most likely to run into problems. They stop working, run out of hot water, start spitting out sediment, leak, and more. If your water heater is acting up you can count on us for top-quality standard and tankless water heater services. We’ll have your hot water running again in no time.
If it seems like you have to call for water heater repair a lot lately or your unit is more than ten years old, it may be time to consider a replacement. If you’re still using a hot water tank, we highly recommend switching to a tankless model. They are efficient, less prone to breakdowns, and provide instant hot water!
for Penn Hills, PA
Gillece Services .
We did HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) work for this customer. We installed a Goodman 2.5 ton 3 seer Air Conditioner Condenser with a matching B coil.
Gillece Services .
We did HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) work for this customer. We installed a flame roll out switch.