There’s no need to go on vacation in June – you’ll risk missing all of the fun in the great city of Pittsburgh! Don’t miss out on these great activities the city of bridges has to offer. There are various events you can enjoy with and without children!
Dollar Bank Three Rivers Arts FestDowntown Pittsburgh, especially around Point State Park, will be abuzz with live music, visual arts, activities and artists market! Park on the Northside and take the T to avoid closed roads and traffic jams. From June 2 to June 11 you can appreciate all of the great art the city has to offer all in one place! From crab burgers, gyros and shawarma, there will be plenty of great food to choose from so be sure to visit with an appetite!
Outdoor Movie ScreeningEnjoy spending time outdoors but would also like to watch a great film? The Pittsburgh Outdoor Movie Screenings have got you covered. Located in various locations around Pittsburgh, there’s no doubt you’ll find a great spot to snuggle up with your loved one for a good flick under the stars.
- June 7 – Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- June 14 – Ghostbusters (2016)
- June 21 – Teenage mutant Ninja Turtles – Out of the Shadows
- June 28 – Airlift
- June 9 – The Secret Life of Pets
- June 16 – Sing
- June 23 – Lego Batman
- June 30 – Jungle Book
- June 5 – The Secret Life of Pets
- June 10 – The Secret Life of Pets
- June 17 – Sing
- June 24 – Lego Batman
- June 8 – The Secret Life of Pets
- June 15 – Sing
- June 22 – Lego Batman
- June 29 – Jungle Book
- June 10 – Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- June 17 – Ghostbusters (2016)
- June 24 – Teenage mutant Ninja Turtles – Out of the Shadows
- June 6 – The Secret Life of Pets
- June 13 – Sing
- June 20 – Lego Batman
- June 27 – Jungle Book
- June 4 – The Secret Life of Pets
- June 11 – Sing
- June 18 – Lego Batman
- June 25 – Jungle Book
Outdoor YogaIf you’re looking to increase your physical activity this summer, outdoor yoga is a great way to start! Enjoy your favorite places in the city and truly enjoy them by enjoying this relaxing yet challenging exercise.
- Walnut St. in Shadyside – June 25
- Market Square – every Sunday at 10 AM
- Mt. Washington across St. Mary of the Mount Church – every Wednesday at 6:30
- Schenley Plaza – 12 p.m. Monday and 10 a.m. Saturday beginning June 4
- Grandview Park – 10:30 a.m. on Sundays starting June 4
- Station Square – every Saturday at 10:30 a.m. beginning June 4
- Brookline – Saturdays at 10 a.m.
- Churchview Farm – 6 p.m. on June 9
- Northside – Summer Saturdays at 10 a.m. begging June 4