After a flush and boil advisory, it makes you a little concerned about the water coming out of your tap. After all, you use this water for cooking, drinking, bathing, and washing. Although the water here in Pittsburgh has been deemed safe to use, it’s still chock-full of chemicals.
Instead of only using bottled water which can get expensive and is not good for the environment, consider installing a whole house water filtration system. When your entire house is filtered, you’ll have clean, pure water coming out of every faucet in your home.
1. Clear, clean water from every faucet in your home.
2. Removes bad taste and odor by removing chlorine and volatile organic compounds found in tap water.
3. Reduces heavy metal, lead, mercury, iron, and chloramines.
4. Great for cooking needs.
5. Makes skin and hair soft and smooth without the addition of chemicals such as salt or potassium.
6. Prolongs the life of your appliances, dishwasher, faucets, pipes, and hot water tank by reducing scale build-up and rust in your pipes.
7. Returns water flow.
8. Laundry is brighter and cleaner.
9. Saves money on soaps, detergents, and body lotions.
10. Prolongs the life of hot water heater by not destroying magnesium anode in the tank.